Monday, June 14, 2010

Attention Boomers, Twitter Sing Up Number 11 is Here

Listen up folks. Twitter Sing up Number 11 has just been posted on YouTube for your listening pleasure.  You have got to go have a listen. It's like Karioke on Twitter featuring golden oldies from the sixties.  Attention Boomers, this sing up is just for you You are gonna love their version of Sweet Caroline  and  Return to Sender  We  are talking a total blast from the past and you get to put names to some of your favorite tweeps as well.  What more could a mature twitterer want?


Kudos to  @PaulSteele, who put it all together and is the man behind the curtain who makes all the twitter sing ups happen.  Genius--pure genius:-)


2 comments:

JamaGenie said...

And the winner is...AlanSheppard! He was kind enough not to sing but mercifully blessed us with beautiful Clapton-like guitar licks instead.

Other than that, I can't tell you how thrilled I was to hear fave oldies butchered. Reminded me why I detest/abhor/hate karaoke. ;D

Frieda Babbley said...

Fan fan fantastic. I to enjoy a good butchering, though I really think they pulled this off nicely!