Friday, October 15, 2010

Tom Hussey: The Joy Is In The Journey

I just could not resist passing this wonderful series of photos by Texas photographer, Tom Hussey, on  to you all.  These pictures make such a powerful statement.  They remind me that the old were once young, that the young will one day be old, and that life is about change.

Every life is a wonderful story, shaped by time and individual experience. And in the end, death waits for us all.  The pictures remind me that the joy is in the journey, not the destination.







Find out more about this remarkable series here  where I first encountered these marvelous photos..

3 comments:

JamaGenie said...

Fascinating! I'm always shocked when I look in a mirror and find an old lady looking back, not the 20-something I think should be there. ;D

Unknown said...

Yeah-- me too-- I don't know who that woman in the mirror is, but she looks a lot like my mother LOL

Hanna said...

this is both sweet and frightening...
- I´m getting there too